SEEDS Community Leadership is a unique program that supports community development and builds community capacity
Drawing from UNESCO’s Teaching and Learning for a Sustainable Future along with the Community Tool Box Framework, participants learn specialised skills that cover core competencies for participants to build skills for:
- Assessing community needs and resources
- Developing a strategic plan
- Building leadership
- Advocating for change
- A willingness to investigate issues in the local and global community.
- A readiness to recognise social, economic, ecological and political dimensions of issues needed to resolve them
- The ability to analyse issues and to participate in action aimed at achieving a sustainable future
- Evaluating community efforts and Sustaining the work
Our Seeds Community Leadership Program can be delivered on site or in our specially selected learning venues.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has”. Margaret Mead